Nothing contributes to success, like making the right choice
With over 30 years in the telecommunications industry, as well as in-house software development programmers, you can depend on our team to provide you with exactly what you need to run your business efficiently and cost-effectively.
CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS CAN SAVE YOUR COMPANY MONEY.
You have a great idea for a business, but can’t afford starting one. CTI Cloud Business Hosting has just the solution you are looking for.
- No need to rent expensive office space. Your office can be anywhere! All you need is a high-speed internet connection, modem, SIP phone and computer/laptop running Windows 8 or higher.
- You can grow your business at your own pace. All you have to do is add phones as you hire new employees whether they are in-house or virtual.
- No need to worry every time you get that dreaded phone bill. CTI Cloud Business Hosting includes unlimited calling in the US and Canada.
- No phone system to purchase and take care of. Your secure server is housed and maintained at CTI Cloud’s Hosting facility.
- No need to purchase software upgrades. We do it automatically for you to enjoy.
LET US HELP YOU MAKE YOUR DREAM A REALITY.
Don’t lose clients to your competition with more advanced technology. Take the next step.
- Are you losing clients due to an antiquated phone system?
- Has your phone system provider gone out of business preventing you from receiving the service, upgrades and maintenance you have come to deserve and expect?
- Are you losing business because calls are not being processed in a timely and efficient manner?
- Are you unable to provide your clients with all the benefits today’s technology has to offer?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then you have come to the right place. CTI Cloud offers you a Choice -- CTI Cloud Business Hosting or a state-of-the-art Mitel MiVoice Office 250 or MiVoice Business Premised-Based Platform with outstanding CTI Software Options for Executive Suites/Virtual Clients, Call Centers and Telephone Answering Services, as well as Multi-Office Environments where an operator processes incoming calls.
Amazon Echo’s Digital Assistant now integrates with CTI Cloud Hosted Business to voice dial from its Web Centrex platform. CTI Cloud Hosted clients can now ask Alexa to initiate phone calls using voice commands. The Web Centrex skill is now listed in the Amazon Alexa App. and can be found by searching for its invocation name PBX. The skill can be enabled and activated for FREE by linking it with any PBX user’s portal credentials.
The skill supports commands such as:
- Alexa ask PBX to call George
- Alexa ask PBX to call 1000
- Alexa ask PBX to call 16312533444
- Alexa what is on my calendar
- Alexa remind me I have a conference call at 1:00 PM
- Alexa remind me to call my new client
Call recipients can be specified by first or last name if they are included in the caller’s Contact List. Calls can be made to an extension number within the caller’s office, or calls can be made to any telephone number. Alexa can also be used to listen to voicemails by calling the user’s mailbox.
In the future, plans are to enhance the Alexa skillset with support for additional UCaaS functions, such as sending SMS messages, convening conference calls, setting call forwarding rules and more.